Department of Gynecology
Conservative gynecology is a comprehensive field of medicine which is closely related to such fields as endocrinology, oncology, urology, immunology, genetics, dermatology, infectious diseases. Each of them has a consequential connection. Therefore, special importance is attached to the complex examination of the patient that enables to make a timely diagnosis of the disease and avoid severe irreversible complications.
In the ultra-modern material and technical base of F. Todua Medical Center allows complete examination of the patient and prescription appropriate treatment.
The Department of Conservative Gynecology diagnoses and treats the following diseases:
- Inflammatory and non-inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs;
- Sexually transmitted diseases;
- Anatomical pathologies of the uterus and ovaries:
- Ovarian cysts, endometrial hyperplasia, uterine myoma;
- Genital endometriosis
Menstrual Disorders During Puberty, Reproductive, Perry, and Postmenopausal Periods (Excessive, Acyclic Bleeding, Reduced Menstrual Cycle, Menstrual Disorder) Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Pathologies, disorders of the substance cycle)
- Premenstrual syndrome (premenstrual migraine, premenstrual allergy, premenstrual dysphoric syndrome ....)
- Routine abortion - Identifying and treating the causes of 2 or more miscarriages
- Diagnosis and treatment of precancerous and non-precancerous diseases of the cervix, breast (screening tests - Pap, TETS, colposcopy, detection of high oncotype papillomavirus - HPV DNA test, breast ultrasound, mammography)
- Climacteric period and timely diagnosis and correction of related disorders - psycho-emotional, vegetative-vascular, uro-genital disorders (vaginal dryness, decreased libido, pain during sexual intercourse) and osteoporosis.
- Family planning and contraception
Diagnosis and treatment of causes of infertility:
- Determination of basal hormonal spectrum during one cycle
- 3D ultrasound
- Assess the anatomical condition of the fallopian tubes
- Stimulation of the ovaries in the natural cycle
- Internal insemination of the uterus