Laboratory of Immunology
Head of the department - Nino Bekaia
The laboratory is equipped with Roche Diagnostics - Cobas E-411and Orgentec Diagnostics -Alegria equipment
The laboratory performs: diagnosis and monitoring of central nervous system, respiratory tract, gastrointestinal tract, urogenital system, infectious, endocrine and oncological pathologies, autoimmune and allergic diseases using chemiluminescent and immunoenzymatic staining methods.
Cobas E-411 - Fully Automated Immunochemiluminescent Analyzer is equipped with a variety of test panels:
- Hormonal fertility;
- Thyroid and parathyroid hormones;
- Pituitary hormones;
- Metabolic disorders;
- Cardiac markers;
- Inflammation markers;
- Tumor markers;
- Pregnancy monitoring;
- Infectious diseases;
- Human immunodeficiency syndrome;
- Urogenital infections.
Alegria - fully automated state-of-the-art technology for the diagnosis of autoimmune and infectious diseases. Analyzer allows to examine the characteristics of pathologies of various systems:
- Rheumatic diseases - inflammatory and degenerative;
- Blood and vascular diseases;
- Markers of thrombosis and antiphospholipid syndrome;
- Gastroenterological diseases;
- Metabolic diseases with rheumatoid dysfunction.