Department of Dermato-Venereology
Head of the Department - Nino Kakhishvili
Dermatology is closely related to such fields of medicine as endocrinology, gastroenterology, gynecology, allergology and a number of other medical disciplines. This is due to the fact that skin condition / disease is often caused not by a specific dermatological problem, but by other ongoing processes in the body, existing or acquired pathology. Therefore, for modern dermatology it is important not only to study the etiology, pathogenesis and methods of treatment of skin diseases, but also the relationship between skin diseases and other pathologies of the body.
A full range of diagnostic services of dermatological disease are available at our clinic.
- General Dermatology;
- Surgical dermatology;
- Pediatric dermatology.
Treatment of dermatological pathologies:
Bacterial skin infectious: folliculitis, furunculosis, carbuncle, impetigo, ecthyma vulgar, Strepto-staphylococcal pyoderma, scarlet fever, etc.
- Fungal infection of the skin: plain skin mycoses, various types of pityriasis, onychomycosis, erythrosis, microspores, trichophytia, etc;
- Viral skin diseases: herpes simplex, herpes zoster, warts, papillomas, molluscum contagiosum;
- Parasitic diseases: itches, pediculosis.
Allergic diseases: contact and allergic dermatitis, urticaria, atopic dermatitis (neurodermatitis), eczema (including varicose veins, trophic ulcers), erythema multiforme exudative, etc.;
- Seborrhea, acne, rosacea;
- Hair and scalp disorders: androgenic alopecia, pubic and effluvium hair loss, oily and dry seborrhea, dandruff.
- Lichens: flaky lichen (psoriasis), red flat lichen, pink lichen (Zhibera);
- Cosmetology problems: scars, pigment spots, dry and oily skin care.